The Pilotfish® Bus Operator Toolbox (BOT) consists of a managed vehicle gateway and a number of cloud applications that increase efficiency and lower costs for the fleet owner. The main target group for the BOT application are public transport operators and authorities.
Vehicle OnLine – VOL
Pilotfish ALWAYS delivers services on a standardized gateway architecture. Detailed information about the managed vehicle gateway system is found here.
- Reduce fuel consumption.
- Lower operating cost. Follow up of driver performance reduce damages as well as wear and tear.
- Increased passenger comfort. Improved customer experience of the bus ride.
- Enables monitoring and control of daily operations. Information regarding vehicle utilization, status, and errors are presented. Alerts can be sent by SMS or mail.
- Maintain the overview. Connect a large number of alarms and occurrences through classification of different types of alarms. Share information to the right people in your organization.
- Help the service organization. Monitor which vehicles that should be started, cleaned and refueled.
- Reduce maintenance costs. Work preventive and improve the efficiency and quality of your operations. This is possible due to online monitoring of vehicle status.
- Follow up vehicle errors by a complete historical log.
How the system works
- A vehicle gateway (Pilotfish® VG200) and a driver console (Pilotfish® FK200) is installed in the vehicle
- The driver logs on to the system by using the most convenient method, e.g. by integration with the tachograph
- Cloud service. The system and the reports are available through back-office computers
Reports and alarms delivered by Pilotfish® Bus Operator Toolbox
The possibilities to create reports that contains information that is of importance for your organization are exstensive. Some examples are:
- Savings per driver
- Fuel consumption and driving distance per driver
- Analysis of way of driving from a passenger comfort perspective
- Oil pressure monitoring and alerts
- Alerts when vehicle runs hot
- and many, many more….
Pilotfish has a unique competence when it comes to extracting, combining and refining raw data into information that is valuable to public transport operators and authorities.
Large amounts of data is available from the vehicle CAN network, information that in the past only has been available to the vehicle manufacturers. This information is today available which brings huge possibilities. Pilotfish creates reports that are adapted to the needs of public transport operators and authorities.
Users of the Pilotfish® Bus Operator Toolbox
Public Transport Authorities
Public Transport Operators
- Västerås Linjetrafik
- Uddevalla Omnibus
- Gamla Uppsala Buss
- Luleå Lokaltrafik
- Flygbussarna (Veolia)
- Vårgårda Lokaltrafik
- Söne Buss
- Lysekils Buss
Don’t hesitate to CONTACT US for more information about the Pilotfish® Bus Operator Toolbox.